Monday, February 23, 2009

My Little Present

OMG!! I'm a homeowner! And now that I've had a good talk with my realtor about the repairs I have to do (versus what I want to do) and added up some totals, I've come to the conclusion that I'll be forever in debt! In case you're wondering what I'm blabbing about (I get the feeling this post will be all over the place because I'm way too excited), this morning I closed on the house! YIPPEEEEE!!

At 1:00pm this afternoon the house officially became mine, ALL MINE! Broohahaha! If you noticed, I'm using a lot of exclamation points!!!! It seems to be the key for the day! As soon as I got into work I called my dear brother to let him know. It was one of the longest messages I've left him yet! I was just to excited I couldn't stop talking! Well, because I really am still speechless I'll just make this post short by saying, once again, I'M A HOMEOWNER!! With a big backyard and a big basement and a big kitchen and...... (see previous postings)

Until next time,
Jawa Jaka
Who's way to excited!!!! Exclamation point!

No comments:

Post a Comment